Sunday, January 13, 2013

Hello guys! Here I am. My very first blog about my second make up tutorial. This one is something I created because I am bored at that time and I had nothing to do so yea. I end up doing a make up tutorial about a make up I haven't done before! And how do I look on this make up? Here you go..

LOW QUALITY PHOTO Iknow :(
So basically, the LEFT photo is clearly the make up I did on the video.
And the RIGHT photo is the one which I added some FAKE Freckles. hahaha.
So I thought I look hot on those freckles, but it didn't do good. Looks like some kind of IDK face. :))
Here's the video: 

The make up that I uses:
*Gliter white Eyeshadow from Nina Ricci Palette (SG)
*Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner from Fashion 21 (it's only 120Php and it's really WATERPROOF and LONG LASTING!)
*NYX Aqua Shimmer Eye Liner (It's around 90-120Php for small one and the big one is 160-180Php)
*NYX Dark Brown Eye liner (the one I used for my eyebrow)
*Lancome Mascara
*Lancome Blusher
*Colour Design Love it! Cream Lipstick (IDK the brand :( )

So yea, it's how it turned out. Why don't you try it on your lovely faces and message me on how it turned out? :D

Here's more photo of me with the Starry Night Eye Make up ~

Comment on what do you think about it. And please don't post rude comments please?! :(

I'll be making more tutorials soon. And not only make up tutorials, but also skin care, hairstyles and wig & product reviews. Just stay tuned and don't forget to always check my blog! :)


FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER: @TheEnnaLezyaj
Subscribe to my facebook acct. : www.facebook.com/Jyzlnn
Next
Newer Post
Previous
This is the last post.

0 comments:

Post a Comment