Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Hello Princesses! Today I'm gonna talk about my Eyelash Extension. I had this a couple of weeks ago due to influenced of my mom. Haha! Our family is not blessed with thick eyelashes so yea, we need to wear a lot of mascara and sometimes false eyeslashes just so we could achieve that dazzling beautiful eyes. 

I know a lot of girls like me who's asleep when God showered the world with eye lashes that's why we didn't got the chance to have enough to look better. So now I am sharing my experience, opinion and thought about this "Eyelash Extension."


Sadly, I didn't had any photo of me before having the extension so sadly, I couldn't post any before photo of it. It will all be just AFTER photos. But nevertheless, I hope I could still feed you with useful information about it.


But ughh.. This photo of me last October 2012. You could notice that I barely have no eye lash. It was so thin that you can't barely see them :( 

And this is the reason why I decided to have an extension. And the result is..... Dundundun dunnnnnn! 





Forgive my under eyelid. I had a sty or "kuliti" inside it. And I might have  an operation because of it. <//3 
Advantage: 
*Looks good on me
*Doesn't need to wear false eyelashes or mascara (it's a DONT!)
*Doesn't look fake at all

Disadvantage:
*It's really hard to take a bath because it shouldn't be washed off or else it might fall off or since it is thick, the water will go inside your eyes when you open it.

DONTs! 
Since having a disadvantage of it, there's this extreme don'ts list that you shouldn't be doing after having them.
1. Don't wear/use Mascara
2. Don't wear false eye lashes
3. Don't wash it or let it get wet after 24 hours after application
4. NEVER EVER try to pull it!

With proper care with your extensions, you could actually have if for quite a long time like 3 months or so. You just have to value them, they might not be so expensive at all, but still, it will cost you a fortune. 300Pesos is a fortune! 

Anyways, here are some photos of me on a full view of my face with it. Hahaha. Here it issssss.... 

Now my eyes look dazzling and a good thing about it is that even without make up, I am prettier than before I had my extensions. 

Now for the rating. (5 to 1. 5-Very Satisfactory // 4 - Satisfactory // 3 - Slightly Satisfied // 2 - Not Gonna Recommend it // 1 - So not gonna buy/have it again NEVER! )

Price: (300Pesos) - 5! So cheap~ :D
Duration: (1-6Months) - 5! Long last thing, I know right! 
Effect: Dazzling 5! 

Over all, I'm surely gonna have another extension once it is all gone, and washed away or if the glue isn't that sticky anymore. I'm gonna post another blog about it after a couple of months or so just so you could see how long it last on my eyes. Hihi~~

PS. If you are living in Bulacan (Marilao/Bocaue) and wanted to have a home service of eyelash extension, you could send me a message on my fb account. CLICK HERE. And I could have my friend drop by at your house and she could do it for you for only 400-450Pesos. 300pesos is called "presyong kaibigan" LOL! Hahaha.  

That's all for now folks! Gonna post more blog about me and my stuffs soon. Stay tune and please leave a comment! Thank you~~ 



0 comments:

Post a Comment