Monday, March 11, 2013

Holaaa Princes and Princesses! Wee. How are you guys doin'? Me, I've been doing good here. Gonna have our finals exam this Wednesday na, eight more days and I'll be saying Hello Summer! Weee. Hihihihi.

Well, today's post is my first ever fashion vlog post. Weee! A newbie here! A literal newbie since I really don't do modeling, I love to take pictures, and I like it that way -- when I am the one who's taking the photo :P Gonna post some of my shoots soon. :D

For now, here's a taste of my first ever fun-photo-shoot with my good friend Steph (voguekiss) and Zhaii. We had the shoot last week. So, yea.. Here goes nothing :D


Happy girls are the prettiest. Do you agree? :D (From the Left-Right: Me, Steph, Zy)



 How do you like that dramatic pose of me? Sorryyyy. Not a pro here T___T But I'll try to do better soon. I just need more practice. MOOOOOOOOREEE PRACTICE! :))


 Pastel skater skirt + black corset and look what do we have here! :) 






What could have been the catch in today's outfit? Well.. Let me break down the price of my outfit. :D

Corset - 200 Pesos
Pastel Skirt - 250 Pesos
Mario de Boro Shoes - 500 Pesos
Belt - 75 Pesos (Genievive Gozum)
*Thanks Steph for le pink hattttyyy!*

LAST PHOTO OF THE DAY! :)

Strike a pose, they are all looking at you! *Wink wink wink!*


Photographer: Ong Morales
All photos were taken at the Mama Finas Bldg's Roof Top

0 comments:

Post a Comment