Monday, April 29, 2013

Hi Ladies. I know that you've already heard that the Pond's launches their first ever Flawless White BB Cream and luckily I needed a new one and so I decided to drop by the mall and look for a new brand of BB Cream. I was actually a fan of Etude House BB Creams but since it is vacation I don't have much budget for my cosmetics. I tried the tester of POND'S Flawless White BB Cream and bemmm! I think it suits me. Been using it for quite sometimes now. So yea, I am not writing a review about it.

POND'S Flawless White BB Cream Helps provide effortless natural bare-faced look.

  • Instant natural coverage
  • Lightens from within
  • Protects your face from UVA and UVR 
  • Reduces your dark spots
  • Even Skin Tone

The sales lady says that the BB Cream would actually blend in your skin tone even if you have a slightly dark to fair skin, well it really did. Since I've been going out of town and been gone swimming, my skin get darker than the usual but when I am using this BB Cream it actually doesn't look like I've been an outgoing person lately. Wearing it will give you a fair skin tone, it is not ichy, not oily even though it is not a matte finish BB cream but I think it is actually a good buy. For only 349.00 Pesos, this BB Cream is worth more than that. 

 This is my face after applying the BB Cream, it doesn't really look complete though. So to complete that beautiful natural glowing look I decided to apply the POND's White Beauty Pinkish-White Glow Lightning Compact Powder. You can buy it on any Watson or SM Department Store near you for only 149.00 Pesos. Different shades are available for different skin tone. Mine is in Rose Beige 02, perfect for my fair skin. :)

There you go. It's my shade. The texture is smooth, would give your face a visible brightness and pinkish-white glow, plus it is kinda long last thing for a cheap compact powder. It will last for four to six hours (4-6Hrs) depending on the temperature of the place that you are in. Aside from the smoother and pinkish-white glow face you'll get, the scent of the compact powder is addicting, smells like rose. Another good buy.



There you go. The finished look and combination of POND'S Flawless White BB Cream SPF 30 & White Beauty Compact Powder. A perfect combination isn't it? Yepp. Yepp. So now for the ratings. :)

POND'S Flawless White BB Cream SPF 30
 Price: (349.00Pesos) ~ ★★★★★
Texture ~ ★★★★
Oiliness ~ ★★★★
Scent ~ ★★★

POND's White Beauty Pinkish-White Glow Lightning Compact Powder
Price: (149.00Pesos)  ~ ★★★★★
Texture ~ ★★★
Scent ~ ★★★★★
Smoothness ~ ★★★★
Packaging ~ ★★★ (No mirror ehh TwT)
Sponge ~ ★★ 

 Weee. That's the end of this post. What do you think? Post a comment if you guys have any question and suggestions or anything that you wanted to say to me, my blog, and my post and what are the things you want to see here in my page. THANKS FOR READING! Lovelots. xxx


8 comments:

  1. Thanks for this review <3 will try it out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Eissen! Please notify me when you get a chance to buy one and tried it. Hopefully will get the same review about it. <3 xoxo!

      Delete
  2. This helps a lot Enna! Now I know what to use as an Alternate if ever I'm broke. :P :*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very much welcome Ycee! Glad I could help! :*

      Delete
  3. New Ponds flawless white BB cream is good for females and as per the given details and reviews, I think females will like it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Victoria! I hope that his review would be really useful to all women who's going to read it. :D

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for sharing this information. I personally liked this, it is helpful.
    If someone facing problems with dark spot, here is a solution.
    Don't miss to see Best Dark Spot Corrector at home.

    ReplyDelete