Thursday, April 11, 2013

A life fulfilling duty and career I choose in an early age, doing what I love and loving what I do. And that what brings me to online selling world. I choose to sell the products that I use and what I love and that includes my collection of contact lenses. I started to use contact lenses last April 2011 for the pageant that I joined in and started selling it in mid 2011. I can say that I know lenses now, been using those for 2 years and been selling them for two years and still counting. So for today's post it will be a review about my Crystal, EO Randiance, NEW Ice and Sparkle Lenses. 
The one I'm wearing in this photo is the EO Radiance Coffee Lenses
I have a poor eye sight and this is because of my computer addiction back in 2005. Playing online games, surfing the net almost 24/7. Sleeping at 3AM or 4AM  and waking up at 7AM just to play Ran Online PH. And the result? I have to wear eye glasses to be able to see clearly or use lenses if I feel like wanted to look more beautiful. 

In online shops you can only purchase lenses with a negative (-) grades, these are the grades for people with myopia or nearsightedness, an eye problem that causes object to be blurry in a distance. We/They don't sell lenses with positive (+) grades. I don't know why. Anyways, available graded lenses are from power grade -0.50 to -8.00. 


FIRST LENS: EO Radiance in Coffee. 
This is the lens I've been using for a year and a half now. You can buy it for 450Pesos and only good for three (3) months available in graded and plano (non-graded).  This one is my favorite :P
Softness: 4/5 || Color vibrancy: 5/5 
Last look on the EO Radiance Coffee :)

 SECOND LENS: Crystal Ruby Blue


 


Bought this one for my Hatsune Miku make up trial. You can purchase it in Serendipity Btq (here) for only 300Pesos/Pair (PLANO) and 450Pesos/Pair (GRADED) exclusive of shipping Fee. Good for one year soft lenses. I didn't get any eye irritation while wearing this one. This is the lens I used in my Starry Night Eyes Make up Tutorial. You can wear it easily, it is not so soft.
SOFTNESS: 4/5 || COLOR VIBRANCY: 5/5


CRYSTAL SAPPHIRE RED


Bought this one for my Inori cosplay. I fell in love with this lens the moment I saw it in Crystal lens catalogue for only 300Pesos this one have the same quality with the above. One year soft lenses, a good buy and a good catch. 
SOFTNESS: 4/5 || COLOR VIBRANCY: 5/5

This one is also available in NEW ICE Lenses - Ruby 309. Here's the actual picture of it.

THIRD LENS: NEW ICE Angel Brown 


Got this one 'cause I'm getting tired of my Coffee lens. Just wanted to try a new one. This is a 15mm Soft lens that is good for one year. Perfect softness and color vibrancy. Available in plano and graded lenses. You can wear it easily just put some solution before putting it directly in your eyes.
Price: 300Pesos/Pair
Available here.

SOFTNESS: 5/5
COLOR VIBRANCY: 5/5




FORTH LENS: Sparkle Barbie Brown
One of Sparkle's best selling color and series the reason why I have this, 15mm lens with 17mm Effect on the eyes of the user. Good for one year soft lens. Compared to the mentioned lenses above, this one is my least favorite because of the softness. This one is so soft and you might have a hard time wearing this one. Also available in Serendipity Btq for Plano lens only.

SOFTNESS: 3/5
COLOR VIBRANCY: 4/5


Wearing lenses like this could really make anyone pretty but before wearing one, please consult your doctors if it is advisable to your eyes. Eye irritation may occur depending on the person's eye sensitivity and how you take good care of them.

SOME OF THE TIPS I COULD GIVE:
1. Have your eye consultation first before buying one.
2. If you already own one, replace the solution in the case twice or thrice a week.
3. Clean it with water, yes water, then wash it with a solution again.
4. Before wearing it, make sure it has some solution  it in.
5. Make sure that your hands are clean before holding one!

EYE IRRITATION OCCUR? Some of the solutions you could give a try. 
1. Clean it with water, put it in the case with a new solution in it for 30mins to one hour. Try wearing it again.
2. Check the back and front of your lens, you might just put it the wrong way.
If eye irritation still occur after doing the tips and solutions above, try changing your solution. The solution might not suit your eye sensitivity.

How to Wear/Apply Contact Lenses


10 comments:

  1. lOVE IT thanks enna :)

    btw do you have shop?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks po and Yes. :) Here po. www.facebook.com/StBtq/ :)
      Or search it on facebook: Serendipity Btq

      Delete
  2. Using contact lens makes you elegant looking. Although other people don't
    like to wear contact lenses.

    http://whycontactsarebetterthanglasses.wordpress.com/2013/07/08/why-contact-lenses-are-better-than-glasses/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Caring for our contact lenses is very important part of our daily activity. Remember that your eyes use these lenses. Therefore, you need to care them like you also took care of your body everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Many people use contact lens to look good and elegant to their friends and associates.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those with contact lenses enjoy the benefits of an uninterrupted sight line to their makeup – glasses can distort and block even the best makeup. Cheap Freshlook Contacts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sometimes, many people skip eye consultation before wearing contact lenses—especially for aesthetic purposes. There are a number of eye irritation cases that have been reported because of wrong solutions or low-grade contact lenses. Still, prevention is better than cure. So, it is best to consult an ophthalmologist before purchasing and wearing these lenses.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice review dear! Love the blue one on you! got a cheap online seller selling coloured lenses to recommend too, try them out!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice review. Thanks for sharing. It's really difficult to buy a good pair of contact lens online. And anyways, I also prefer going to an optometrist when buying any eyewear. I feel more comfortable to get an eye check up before buying anything for my eyes.

    On a totally different note, though....Just wanna say you really look cute on that Hatsune Miku outfit. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post. lasik eye surgery peoria il

    ReplyDelete