Saturday, May 18, 2013

Hi guys! I'm really really excited to write this post. This will just be about my "New Babies." It's been months since I got a new baby so I decided to buy not just one, nor two but plenty of babies to be added on my collection. Yeyyy! Okayy. Let's get started. :D

 

Above is my new brush set from Mac. It is just a replica of the original Mac, and I am not even sure if it's the same with the original, I mean the numbers and all. Anyhow, this one is a Mac 18 Brush Set in Violet, it is also available in color Pink. It has a synthetic fiber, a really really really smooth and soft fiber. I got a Mac Brush Set replica before, it's a 32 Brush set and I am not satisfied with that one <///3 The fiber of that one is really rough and I feel like it would leave a scratch on my face if I used it, so I find it totally useless and just a waste of money. :(



So here's the cover/packaging of the brush set. I still prefer the cylinder one. It is more handy plus you would just stick all the brushes after using them compare to this one. So I might go buy a cylinder for my brushes soon. :)


So here's the closer look on the brushes. Aren't they adorable? (ˆ⌣ˆԅ)
I would make a review about these babies after maybe a month of using them. So stay tuned!

Moving on to my next baby, she's a MAC 120 Eyeshadow Palette. Another replica. Okay, I am a fan of replica items 'cause I am still a student and I can't afford to buy the original MAC. But if you would want to send me one, I WOULD DEFINITELY APPRECIATE THAT!! (*´▽`*)


I am actually kinda disappointed with this one, 'cause I bought these online and on the seller's account, the photo of the item named MAC 120 Eyeshadow Palette wasn't anything like this. So yeah. But still, I would love to settle for this one.


Here's the first palette, it is like a water color which I find so cute. (´ ▽`)o♥♡ 
I would love to color my face with this palette. I've been using replica of Mac and my face haven't react on these items, so I think they are still safe even though they're just replica of the authentic ones.

More Photo and Closer look on the first palette


So here's the second palette, it's the one you can use for your smokey eye make up or nude ones. By the way, each palette has 60 colors in it. Sixty beautiful and perfect colors. Wee! Ohhhh. I can't wait to try them soon! You'll be seeing more of them on my tutorials and other makeup blog post soon. ^____^

From light to darker shade of brown and it's family. ^w^



My next baby is the Replica of Dolly Wink 5 Pack False Eyelashes. I fell inlove with it the moment I saw the product photo on the seller's account. 乂❤‿❤乂



Holaaaa Dolly Winkkkk! Aren't you lovable?! ƪ(♥ﻬ♥)ʃ
 Would love to own other types of Falsey from them. If they still have any. ^_^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Saw this sticker tattoos on the account of the seller, thought I should buy some and try it.
Okay, by "some" I meant a lot of them! Hahaha. I am thinking on having them on giveaway soon. 
What do you think? :D



Lastly, my nail babiesssss~


They are the caviar nail polish(?) that has been spreading through out the internet and being adored by many gals out there. I would try to make a blog post about this one, maybe one of these days. Just stay tuneddd! :)

Okay. I got myself 4 Colors Set. I got Pink, Red, Blue and Violet. But I remember I ordered black instead of Violet. Anyhow, I don't want to mind it 'cause the Violet Caviar are so freakin' gorgeous! And I think would even look lovelier on my nails. :PPP Echosss~ Hihihi



Okay, so that's all for today's blog. I am gonna make a review about them sooner or later and I hope you'll keep on supporting my blog, and keep on reading them. And if you don't mind, would you please send me some messages on the "Contact Me" tab above or just leave me a comment below, so I would know what do you think about me and blog? ^___^

Opppssss. Before that.. @TheJASCouture which is m y online shop on Instagram is having a giveaway. 
The giveaway includes some:
1. Cosmetics Organizer
2. Etude House Milk Talk Lotion Set
3. 1 Caviar Nail Polish Set
4. Lip Tattoo Sticker
5. 2 Eyeliner Tattoo Sticker
Bonus: Bumble Bee Pen ^_^

So if you guys are interested, just follow the instruction on the photo. :D
Till my next post ladies and gents!
(^‿^) ➶>⌳┄⌳┅⌳人❀⍲‿⍲❀人
Next
This is the most recent post.
Previous
Older Post

0 comments:

Post a Comment