Sunday, May 12, 2013







Been doing a lot of wig reviews lately, as you can see I am enjoying it. It's really fun to play with your wigs once in a while. Just tryin' to see what character suits you the best. So for today, I'll be writing about L-email's Inori Yuzuriha Wig. 

I actually got this wig from Harajuku in Manila (HaraNila). The seller is Yume Anzaki, a customer and became a good friend of mine. She help me get one of this wig since that time I am actually eager to have one of this. She ordered this directly from China, which where the L-email company is located. 

Okay. ABOUT L-EMAIL: Again, one of the most well known wig brand here in the Philippines and used by hundreds and thousands of cosplayers all over the world. They cater cheap, affordable and good quality wigs that can be compared to the quality of Yufei and Jiuwihu. They also have the same price and quality. 



ABOUT THE WIG: When I bought this wig, it actually came with the Aoki Lapis wig which I traded for my soon-to-arrived Inori Yuzuriha costume. Sadly, I wouldn't be able to make a review about it. But both of the wig has this thin strands, soft and silky. This is a bit shiny. Though heat resistant, I haven't tried ironing them, none of my wig experienced ironing. The strands are distributed evenly, the wig is styled perfectly, you just need some wig wax to have those spiky part of Inori's hair. The color is perfect, it is exactly the same as the character of Inori. Plus it doesn't get easily tangled! It's the most awesome part, no matter how much I played with it, it doesn't get tangled at all! Maybe a little, but with a little combing and brushing, everything is fix and perfect. Maybe it is because the wig is just I guess 55cm in length only. Easier to handle than those 80-120cm wigs. 

SUMMARY:
Price: 1,150 Pesos (4/5)
Thickness: 4.5/5
Softness: 5/5
Style: 5/5
Color Vibracy: 5/5
For the price of it, everything is perfect and would go smoothly with your cosplans. 

Would I recommend this brand?
Yes and definitely yes. I wouldn't have keep it if not. This is one of my favorite wigs I have in my collection. Aside from the fact that it suits me, it is a good buy. It is cheap, has a good quality and would actually be perfect for my  Inori cosplay in the future. Plus, not only this Inori wig has the same quality, but also my formerly owned Aoki Lapis wig. Though that one is 100cm-120cm long, it kinda get tangled and the strands fall easily. So if you're gonna buy a long wig, I suggest better go on Jiuwihu brand instead. Their wig's strands doesn't fall easily compared to this brand. 

Would I buy another wig from them?
Yes, maybe. Since I have other choices, it is a maybe. Maybe for short wigs, I might try buying one from them. It is actually because of the already-styled-wig why I am going to buy one again from them. They are really good in styling their wigs. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment