Sunday, May 12, 2013




A quick review on my very first wig from Vogue Royal Cosplay. Vogue Royal Cosplay is a brand of cosplay and everyday wig that is catering the needs of a cosplayer or a normal individual in the Philippines. Most of their items are on-hand and ready for shipping. They also have their own showroom located in Quezon City.

ABOUT THE WIG: The wig I purchase from them is the Korean 2 Tone Wig (half brown, half blonde) I am actually kinda disappointed because the color of the wig in their shop's product photo is very different from the actual color of the wig. As you can see on the upper left side, the color of the wig is dark brown and dirty white while on the upper right side photo, the color is actually like I said, half brown, half blonde. I couldn't do anything about it so I just settle for what I received. Besides, I enjoy the wig too since it is actually my very first wig.

ACTUAL PHOTO OF THE WIG: (iPhone camera is used, so please forgive the very low-quality photos. TwT) 

 

The texture of the wig is kinda rough, compared to Jiuwihu, Gekkou, Yufei and CosplayC, this is the roughest wig I had. The strands were thick and distributed evenly. It does get easily tangled, maybe because it is curly and it is my first time to have a wig, I am not that knowledgeable on how to handle a wig carefully. But though easily tangled, the tangled can easily be fixed. I used the Wig Detangling Solution sold in the same shop and it actually fixes the tangled part. And the curl of the wig remain the same. You just have to swirl it with your fingers.

The best part of this wig, which I discovered just recently is that you can style it on anyway you want! The fact that the tangling of it can easily be remove, you can do pretty much whatever style that you think of (just make sure it is possible :P) So as a proof, here are two styling I've done with my wiggu. :)


1st: Curly Lolita Wig Style 
 
This style is the one I discovered myself, no help of other blogger or anyone. Just me. So I bet I could claim this as my own Enna's Curly Lolita Wiggu. Ehh. If you think you've done the same style. Cheers for the two great brains that thought of the same idea! ^__^


2nd: Rinnie Bot's Kitty Ears/Horn Style


This one is from Rinnie Riot's blog tutorial. You can found the tutorial here

Okay, now for the SUMMARY.
Price: 950Php(Now) Before it was 750Php only. 5/5
Thickness: 3.5/5
Softness: 3/5
Color Vibrancy: 3.5/5
Style: 4/5

Would I recommend this brand?
DEFINITELY YES! For a very cheap, affordable and good quality wig, this one is a good buy. You can actually have it in 2-3 days time, of course that is if the wig is on stock/available. That is the best part of this brand, they have it onhand and ready for pick up/shipping. Plus, the staff of the shop is very approachable. Though they would sometimes answer a little late. But you're surely gonna receive an answer for your query for less than 24 Hour. :) 

Would I buy another wig from them?
YES! YES! YES! Like I said, it is a good catch. For a cosplayer like me who doesn't have that much money, I would love to settle for a brand like this. Cheap yet has a good quality. So cheers for Vogue Royal Cosplay! 

RANDOM FUN FACT:
You can actually buy one of this wig at Serendipity Btq, my own shop. I am own of the legit distributor of the said wig. This blog was not written to boost the credibility of the shop, everything written in this blog is all fact, based on my own opinion. I hope you would agree on my review about this. 

2 comments:

  1. You are just looking awesome wearing this wigs. Keep sharing similar post. Looking forward for more. I will like to suggest you another online store Elevate Styles where you can get all types of wig with high quality and affordable price. I'm personally using wigs from this store.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. However, many companies are mass advertising useless products which do very little for your lace wig Best Lace front wigs

      Delete